Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nev's body

.

Well, the jumper is coming on, but incredibly slowly because the smallest one does not approve of knitting. (There's ingratitude for you) and I am trying to keep the jumper a surprise from it's intended owner.  It's taking a while,  but Isaac goes back to school on Monday so I should be able to get some knitting in then.
The body is finished and the hem is the Sailors Rib from Knitting Fool- and if my husband is reading this, I'd love the Barbara Walker books for my birthday, darling.  In fact, any stitch dictionary would do.  I'm a few rows into the first arm, the underarm seam is looking tidy and it's all looking good.  I have a few misgivings about the fabric- I have gauge but I do think this yarn works better on smaller needles, though I know it will bloom when washed.

No comments: