Sunday, November 04, 2007

Handspun



This is the yarn that I've been spinning up the last few days (with help and loving guidance from Skye and Isaac) and I love it. It's BFL roving from http://www.elliebelly.com/ in the artichoke colourway. The colours are kind of somewhere between the two in terms of brightness and saturation, but I wanted to get a picture up today so didn't wait for daylight. It's a muted kind of purty, but I can see it looking great on the new bean.
In other news, I turned the heel on the hedgehog socks and ran out of yarn on the longies. Hardly most the exciting weekend I've ever had. The builders start digging the foundations for our extension tomorrow, so life is going to be quite- erm, interesting for a while. And probably also loud and chaotic. It'll be worth it in the end, though.

No comments: