Thursday, October 11, 2007

Can't be bothered...

to get the camera out and take a picture of half a pair of longies. Ditto a sleeve of a cardigan. Can't be bothered to knit the front of the cardigan. Just TOO much work. Must sit here, surf MDC and ravelry and quietly, slowly, sedentarily solidify.
This pregnancy is seriously kicking my ass. I got knocked over by a pushbike last week, and that just finished off my already dubious pelvic ring. The good news is that the symphsis pubis dysfunction has NOT reoccured, all the pain is in the back- which makes it both more manageable and treatable. My back muscles are strong enough that this is happening (although my bottom muscles, apparently are weak and flabby. Tell me something new, OK?) I need to sleep, DD is giving up naps, and generally it's just all going a bit wrong. And if I hear the word cake, coke or cheese again, I may have to scream, strip naked, and run up and down the M4 until they come and lock me away somewhere QUIET until I finish gestating.
Last week was my daughter Rowan's eighth anniversay, and this week is pregnancy and birth loss awareness week. We sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for all the missing brothers and sisters and sons and daughters. It was nice.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Can I join you? I don't think I'm fit for polite company.